We are back for our 6th year hosting the Temple Newsam Ten (TNT10)! St Theresa’s Athletic Club (STAC) are proud to present TNT. 10 miles of beautiful on and off road running on the Temple Newsam estate in Leeds. All the mud and all the hills, just what’s needed to kick off your 2022 running campaign. The iconic TNT medal, t-shirt and goody bag await each finisher. We have the best marshals in Yorkshire to help you through the event.
2022 Race day info
Travel and Parking
By Train: The nearest train station is Crossgates, located 1.5 miles away
By Car: Temple Newsam is just off the M1 at junction 46. The postcode is LS15 0AE.
Parking: There are a number of car parks available and there will be marshals to direct you. All car parks are within 5 minutes of the start/finish area. Please do not park on roads with double yellow lines as you may be ticketed.
When exiting Temple Newsam please exit down Temple Newsam Road not via Colton.
Registration and Baggage
8:00 – Registration & baggage will take place in the Lady Hertford Suite in the main stable area.
You will receive your race number and chip. Please bring safety pins to attach your number!
All bags are left at your own risk although the bag drop area will be manned. Luggage labels will be available when you collect your race number. Please write your race number on the label and attach to your bag before handing in.
9:30 – Race starts. Please be at the start 10 minutes before in order for any further race details to be given. There is a cut off of 3 hours to complete the route.
For the safety of your fellow runners and our volunteers, please wear a mask when in the queue for registration and baggage drop
Trophies will be awarded to the following:
- First 3 home
- First 3 ladies
- Winning mens team (3 to count)
- Winning ladies team (3 to count)
- Vets Male/Female first 2- V35/40/45/50/55
- Vets Male/Female first – V60/65/70
- Toilets are available at the stable courtyard. Please refrain from cleaning running shoes in the toilets and remove any muddy shoes before you enter.
- Water stations will be available just after mile 6 and at the end. Bottled water with sports caps will be provided. Please drop used bottles near to marshals.
- Trail shoes are recommended but the route is not suitable for spikes.
- Please do not drop litter or gels. Marshals will be happy to take them from you.
- Headphones are not recommended due to the need to listen to marshals instructions
- Club tents are welcome in a designated area by the start/finish
- Temple Newsam will be open to the public, so please be considerate to other users.
- The course is marshaled and well sign posted.
- First aid will be provided by the North East Medical Services.
- The café at Temple Newsam will be open for drinks and food.
- Award presentations will be at approx. 11:15 by the start/finish area
- Enter here / view your place: https://racebest.com/races/qf8re (2022 sold out unfortunately!)
- Like and share our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TempleNewsamTen
- Let people know you’re going on the events page https://www.facebook.com/events/764145830664959
- Interact with the pre-race excitement on Instagram: starteam19
- Contact us