The AGM will be held on Thursday 9th march 2017 at Barnbow Social Club starting at 8:30pm.
1. Election of Committee Members 2017
The date for expressions of interest in the Chairman role is 3rd March. Any paid up member can apply for any committee position regardless if a present committee member is seeking re-election. Below are the committee positions with those who are seeking re-election.
- Chair: vacant
- Secretary: Sophie Cullen
- Treasury: Helen Fenton
- Membership Secretary: Michelle Smalle
- Ladies Captain: Emma Longfellow
- Mens Captain: Phil Coop
- Training Officer: David Mellor
- Webmaster: Rob Martin
- Social Secretary: Clare Cooper
- Committee Member: Nicki Coop
- Committee Member:
- Committee Member: Stuart Gall
2. Proxy Votes
If you are unable to attend the AGM and wish to vote you need to register for a proxy vote via this form on the club website no later than 12 noon on the day, 9th March.
A proxy vote can only be used for the following.
- When a vote is required for one of the committee positions.
- To approve or reject the draft constitution/rules and any amendments.
3. Members Business
Any member wishing to transact any business must inform the club secretary no later than the 3rd March If a vote is required this will be done by those attending the AGM.
On the AGM agenda there will still be “items raised from the floor” on the evening.