The STAC Parkrun league has now completed its third week at Wetherby – 9 STACs attended this Saturday. Richard Herrington had a battle with a local runner but came out on top for another first place finish. Wayne Butler had a gentle warm up for the Northern Relays later in the day with a time of 21.04 and with it goes top of the Devon league. Another change at the top was in the Station league where Adele Wilson now leads from Sarah Denman. Great runs from Wanda MacDonald, Richard Cooper, Julie James, Jo Holland and Lynsey Lyon all improve their league positions.
Reminder there are two more chances to run Wetherby and that the run on the 30th is also a Leeds Race Series event
League Leaders after Week 2 at Wetherby
- Richard Herrington – Cock Beck – 200 points
- Wayne Butler – Devon – 265 points
- Stuart Gall – Woodman – 275 points
- Sarah Waite – Wykebeck – 290 points
- Lesley Lavery – Brown Cow – 200 points
- Stacey Goodyear – Barnbow – 295 points
- Adele Wilson – Station – 290 points
- Lynsey Lyon – Leodis – 290 points
An updated league table is in the downloads section below as well as an overview of the rules and scoring.
- July – Temple Newsam
- August – Rothwell
- September – Wetherby
- October – Roundhay
- November – Woodhouse Moor
- December 9th – Any one you have missed / want to run again
Don’t despair if you have missed running at Temple Newsam or Rothwell it is the best 4 from 5 scores that count and on the 9th of December you can run any of the 5 parkruns again to get a quicker time.
Please contact Stuart Gall on Facebook if you have any queries or need to amend or add a result (2nd claimers it isn’t that easy to find you!!)