Parkrun League Weekly Update – 7th July – Cross Flatts (Beeston) Week 1
The STAC Parkrun League has now completed its first week at Venue 3 – Cross Flatts (in Beeston) with 4 STACs running this week.
The league tables have been updated to include all Middleton, Pontefract and Cross Flatts results (please do flag up any mistakes) apologies it’s taken me so long to provide an update.
- Gascoigne League 1st – Ian Maudsley – 100 points
- Gascoigne League 2nd – Richard Herrington – 95 points
- Devon League 1st – Martin Horbury – 195 points
- Devon League 2nd – Daniel Ayres – 175 points
- Devon League 2nd – Andrew Ellis – 175 points
- Woodman League 1st – David Mellor – 180 points
- Woodman League 2nd – Richard Cooper – 175 points
- Wykebeck League 1st – Joanne Loftus – 200 points
- Wykebeck League 2nd – Emma Longfellow – 190 points
- Brown Cow League 1st – Rosetta Todd – 195 points
- Brown Cow League 2nd – Nigel Fuller – 190 points
- Barnbow Leage 1st – Adele Wilson – 290 points
- Barnbow League 2nd – Sarah Denman – 190 points
- Station League 1st – Graham Bowden – 100 points
- Leodis League 1st – Robert Dickinson – 200 points
- Leodis League 2nd – Sam Tinsdale – 190 points
Congratulations to all who have ran so far and there is still plenty of time to join if you haven’t run yet.
Reminder that you need to volunteer twice at Temple Newsam to earn your wildcard this year.
Full Updated league tables below – please do flag up any errors
STAC Parkrun League is back for 2018. This years competition will run between May and September with the first month being held at the brand new venue of Middleton Woods. Rules are attached below and will be sent out to all members on our email list – please contact Stuart Gall directly if you have any queries.
- May – Middleton
- June – Pontefract
- July – Crossflats
- August– Oakwell Hall
- September – Roundhay
All paid up STAC Members – 1st and 2nd Claim can run in the 2018 STAC Parkrun league. Social members are also welcome to run.
STAC Juniors (i.e. under 16’s) can run in the league provided that their parent / guardian is a paid up STAC member.
Members will be split into Leagues based on their best parkrun time in 2017 at any parkrun venue (or an estimated time if no parkruns were run).
- The Gascoigne League (under 19 mins)
- The Devon League (19-20:59 mins)
- The Woodman League (21-22:59 mins)
- The Wykebeck Arms League (23-24:59 mins)
- The Brown Cow League (25-26:59 mins)
- The Barnbow League (27-28:59 mins)
- The Station League (29-30:59 mins)
- The Leodis League (31plus mins)