Parkrun League Weekly Update – 19th May – Middleton Woods Week 3
14 STACies ran at Middleton Woods this week which is the biggest turnout so far.
Updated league tables below – i’ll add a write up as to who ran later today
STAC Parkrun League is back for 2018. This years competition will run between May and September with the first month being held at the brand new venue of Middleton Woods. Rules are attached below and will be sent out to all members on our email list – please contact Stuart Gall directly if you have any queries.
- May – Middleton
- June – Pontefract
- July – Crossflats
- August– Oakwell Hall
- September – Roundhay
All paid up STAC Members – 1st and 2nd Claim can run in the 2018 STAC Parkrun league.
Members will be split into Leagues based on their best parkrun time in 2017 at any parkrun venue (or an estimated time if no parkruns were run).
- The Gascoigne League (under 19 mins)
- The Devon League (19-20:59 mins)
- The Woodman League (21-22:59 mins)
- The Wykebeck Arms League (23-24:59 mins)
- The Brown Cow League (25-26:59 mins)
- The Barnbow League (27-28:59 mins)
- The Station League (29-30:59 mins)
- The Leodis League (31plus mins)