Parkrun League Weekly Update – 8th September – Roundhay Week 2
The STAC Parkrun League has now completed its second week at Venue 5 – Roundhay with 4 STACs running this week. Martin Horbury moves into first place in the Devon League, Ian Maudsley cements his position in Gascoigne and Tracey Piper and Adele Wilson continue their epic battle in the Barnbow League.
The league tables have been updated to include all Middleton, Pontefract Cross Flatts and Oakwell Hall results (please do flag up any mistakes)
- Gascoigne League 1st – Ian Maudsley – 300 points
- Gascoigne League 2nd – Richard Herrington – 95 points
- Devon League 1st – Martin Horbury – 295 points
- Devon League 2nd – Daniel Ayres – 275 points
- Woodman League 1st – David Mellor – 270 points
- Woodman League 1st- Daniel Gaunt – 270 points
- Wykebeck League 1st – Shaun Loftus – 385 points
- Wykebeck League 2nd – Chris Berry – 370 points
- Brown Cow League 1st – Rosetta Todd – 390 points
- Brown Cow League 1st – Nigel Fuller – 390 points
- Barnbow Leage 1st – Adele Wilson – 390 points
- Barnbow League 2nd – Tracey Piper – 385 points
- Station League 1st – Graham Bowden – 100 points
- Leodis League 1st – Sam Tinsdale – 385 points
- Leodis League 1st – Robert Dickinson – 295 points
Congratulations to all who have ran so far.
Full Updated league tables below – please do flag up any errors
STAC Parkrun League is back for 2018. This years competition will run between May and September with the first month being held at the brand new venue of Middleton Woods. Rules are attached below and will be sent out to all members on our email list – please contact Stuart Gall directly if you have any queries.
- May – Middleton
- June – Pontefract
- July – Crossflats
- August– Oakwell Hall
- September – Roundhay
All paid up STAC Members – 1st and 2nd Claim can run in the 2018 STAC Parkrun league. Social members are also welcome to run.
STAC Juniors (i.e. under 16’s) can run in the league provided that their parent / guardian is a paid up STAC member.
Members will be split into Leagues based on their best parkrun time in 2017 at any parkrun venue (or an estimated time if no parkruns were run).
- The Gascoigne League (under 19 mins)
- The Devon League (19-20:59 mins)
- The Woodman League (21-22:59 mins)
- The Wykebeck Arms League (23-24:59 mins)
- The Brown Cow League (25-26:59 mins)
- The Barnbow League (27-28:59 mins)
- The Station League (29-30:59 mins)
- The Leodis League (31plus mins)