STAC Fell Championships update – times from the last month have now been added. Dave Parker moves into 2nd place and is only 7 minutes 26 seconds behind Jim Gray. If Dave runs in the final King Of The Hill on October the 11th it could all change at the top.
We have two Ladies teams attempting the Ilkley Skyline Relay on October the 15th – if you want to run or support please contact Stu Gall
The Men’s Team of Stuart Gall, Jim Gray and Rich Jones still holds the quickest Men’s Team slot with a combined time of 03:18:06
Fell Championships – League Table
|Name||Sex||Bunny Run||King Of The Hill||Ilkley Skyline||Yorkshire 3 Peaks||Total||Behind Leader||Position||Mens||Ladies|
If “no run” you are given the Slowest STAC time rounded up to the nearest 5 Mins (Short) or 15 Mins (Long)
- Short: Any Bunny Run – Haworth
- Short: Any King Of The Hill – Marsden
- Long: Ilkley Skyline – Burley In Wharfdale
- Long: Yorkshire 3 Peaks – Horton In Ribblesdale
All four to count – “freedom runs” allowed for all four races if actual race isn’t run.
To have a run registered simply send me your Strava or Garmin Trace and Total Time (remember watch stopping is not allowed!!)
Prizes at year end for top STAC Mountain Goat (Mens) and STAC Gazelle (Ladies) as well as a few other prizes along the way.
Please remember the mountains and moors can be dangerous so be prepared out there!!
- Bunny Runs – http://www.woodentops.org.uk/
- King Of The Hill – http://www.teamoa.co.uk/king-of-the-hill.html
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks – http://www.threepeaksrace.org.uk/
- Ilkley Skyline – http://www.nlfr.co.uk/races/ilkley-skyline/
Celebrating after our Ilkley Skyline Relay Run – 27/05/17