STAC Fell Championships update. 6 STACies ran the most recent King Of the Hill race at Marsden in July with 5 of them smashing out a year to date PB in the process!! Well done to Jim Gray, Richard Jones, Daniel Gaunt and David Cohen. Next King of The Hill is August the 9th – reserve the date!!
We are still looking for 3 ladies to form an Ilkley Skyline Relay Team – the Men’s Team of Stuart Gall, Jim Gray and Rich Jones still holds the quickest Men’s Team slot with a combined time of 03:18:06
Fell Championships – League Table
|Name||Bunny Run||King Of The Hill||Ilkley Skyline||Yorkshire 3 Peaks||Total||Behind Leader||Position||Mens||Ladies|
If “no run” you are given the Slowest STAC time rounded up to the nearest 5 Mins (Short) or 15 Mins (Long)
- Short: Any Bunny Run – Haworth
- Short: Any King Of The Hill – Marsden
- Long: Ilkley Skyline – Burley In Wharfdale
- Long: Yorkshire 3 Peaks – Horton In Ribblesdale
All four to count – “freedom runs” allowed for all four races if actual race isn’t run.
To have a run registered simply send me your Strava or Garmin Trace and Total Time (remember watch stopping is not allowed!!)
Prizes at year end for top STAC Mountain Goat (Mens) and STAC Gazelle (Ladies) as well as a few other prizes along the way.
Please remember the mountains and moors can be dangerous so be prepared out there!!
- Bunny Runs – http://www.woodentops.org.uk/
- King Of The Hill – http://www.teamoa.co.uk/king-of-the-hill.html
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks – http://www.threepeaksrace.org.uk/
- Ilkley Skyline – http://www.nlfr.co.uk/races/ilkley-skyline/
Celebrating after our Ilkley Skyline Relay Run – 27/05/17