STAC Fell Championships update – All change at the top. Dave Parker’s run at the final King of The Hill of the year in October sees him storm into first place with a total time of 08:06:00 compared to James Grays 08:16:37 in second.
The Men’s Relay Team of Stuart Gall, Jim Gray and Rich Jones still holds the quickest Men’s Team slot with a combined time of 03:18:06
Times can still be bettered as all events can be run at your own leisure
Fell Championships – League Table
|Name||Sex||Bunny Run||King Of The Hill||Ilkley Skyline||Yorkshire 3 Peaks||Total||Behind Leader||Position||Mens||Ladies|
If “no run” you are given the Slowest STAC time rounded up to the nearest 5 Mins (Short) or 15 Mins (Long)
- Short: Any Bunny Run – Haworth
- Short: Any King Of The Hill – Marsden
- Long: Ilkley Skyline – Burley In Wharfdale
- Long: Yorkshire 3 Peaks – Horton In Ribblesdale
All four to count – “freedom runs” allowed for all four races if actual race isn’t run.
To have a run registered simply send me your Strava or Garmin Trace and Total Time (remember watch stopping is not allowed!!)
Please remember the mountains and moors can be dangerous so be prepared out there!!
- Bunny Runs – http://www.woodentops.org.uk/
- King Of The Hill – http://www.teamoa.co.uk/king-of-the-hill.html
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks – http://www.threepeaksrace.org.uk/
- Ilkley Skyline – http://www.nlfr.co.uk/races/ilkley-skyline/
Celebrating after our Ilkley Skyline Relay Run – 27/05/17