- A 20 Week Course starting
23 April 2020TBC due to Coronavirus and guidelines from England Athletics
- Part 1 – 12 weeks designed to take people with no experience to 30 minutes running.
- Part 2 – 8 weeks to take people from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Meeting on the playing field next to the roundabout in Temple Newsam Park – Each Thursday 6.30pm
- Application form here. £20 for the full course (+ Paypal fee). Course Fee is Non-Refundable.
Part 1 of the course is designed to take a complete beginner with no running experience from walking to running non stop for 30 minutes by the end of the 12 week period.
Part 2 is available to those who have completed part 1 (and STAC members returning from illness ot wanting to build up again), and will take people to 60 minutes running.
The cost of the course will be £20 – people can choose to only do part 1 but price stays at £20 – Application form
There is a gradual progression from a lot of walking with little running to a little walking with a lot more running by the end of the course. As everyone is unique our team of helpers will help you achieve your goal even though, for some, it may mean extending the course in order to suit. Holidays, family commitments etc. may slow progress. If you’re committed then so are we.
You will be given a basic, weekly course plan and you will be supported along the way.
Applications should be made on line.
If you need further details then please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All course documents can be found on the clubs Google Drive.
Please click the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0V4y4tEJtJed3ZHQ3hqZkY3bWM